Compared with traditional lighting fixtures, the detection of LED lamps is a brand-new subject. It is bound to be a challenge for the lighting inspection of the â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousandâ€ project. What is the corresponding relationship between the test indicators and the quality of LED lamps? What is the far-reaching impact of the establishment of LED lighting standards and specifications on the industry? How to promote the improvement of the entire semiconductor lighting industry by improving the quality of LED companies? In the â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousand Milesâ€ project, what is the current proportion of non-standard enterprises detected? What are the general problems for LED enterprise products with poor quality? How to improve the quality of these products? Whether it is LED companies or application units in the â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousand Citiesâ€ pilot cities, they need an answer and a balance. The interview with Director Yu Anqi is also of great significance.
1. What are the main difficulties in the current detection of LED products?
Yu Anqi: First of all, there is a lack of a reasonable detection method for the working state of the LED after entering the luminaire (mainly the junction temperature of the PN junction). This is a way to quickly determine if an LED luminaire or similar product has the desired life.
Secondly, at present, when Led Light parameters are detected, there is a lack of corresponding standard lamp transmission. (China Metrology Institute has not carried out the transmission of this project), which to a certain extent causes a large non-inspection when using the integrating sphere to detect LED light parameters. Quasi-determination. Third, there is a lack of special-purpose detection instruments that are recognized by the world for the harm of LED light radiation and the corresponding amount of light radiation hazard detection. (some of the provisions of the CIE S 009 standard)
Second, what are the quality problems in the outdoor LED lighting fixtures in the â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousand Citiesâ€? How to improve and improve?
Yu Anqi: First of all, the quality problems of outdoor lighting are more common:
(1) Dust and water (IP protection) are generally not well done. According to incomplete statistics, the failure rate accounts for more than 40%.
(2) There are many internal safety clauses failing, such as internal and external conductors; the structure is unreasonable; the creepage distance and the clearance are not qualified.
(3) In the external structure, there are often lack of considerations for user requirements, such as the convenience of surface cleaning and the convenience of installation, maintenance and replacement.
(4) The design of the LED control device (drive circuit) is unreasonable, for example, the mark that should be present; the isolation requirement of the internal input/output; the matching with the LED.
(5) Electromagnetic disturbance (EMI) cannot be fully achieved, including harmonics, conducted interference, radiated interference (9KHz to 30MHz, 30MHz to 300MHz), and immunity (EMS) is mainly anti-pulse group; anti-lightning induction.
Secondly, due to the legacy of industry separation in China's planned economy era, LED lighting has only been carried out for many years, but people who used to engage in LED devices have relatively poor technical and technical aspects of lighting and lighting products. The current situation of poor grip is not fundamentally improved. To improve and perfect this situation, we must start from the fundamentals and overcome the impetuous ideas of quick success. The following requirements should be made:
(1) Domestic and foreign experts will be invited by relevant industry organizations or enterprise alliances to hold professional lectures on LED lighting to improve the professional knowledge of employees.
(2) When designing LED lighting products, enterprises should pay attention to the comprehensiveness of design input. The safety standards, performance standards, EMC standards, special requirements of LEDs and additional requirements of users should be identified.
(3) Under the premise of perfecting the design input, reference to advanced products at home and abroad, but not falling into the patent trap, can make qualified good products.
Third, the current country is about to launch the â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousand Milesâ€ project. How do you view the application of LED street lighting?
Yu Anqi: Road lamps are only part of the LED â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousandsâ€ lighting. The best areas for LED lighting should be landscape lighting, underwater lighting, indoor downlight lighting, and mood lighting. In road lighting, the effect in the tunnel is better than that on the road surface, because the height, light distribution requirements, use conditions, and light efficiency are more suitable for LED lighting. Road lighting is suitable for occasions where the rod height is â‰¤ 10 m and the rod distance is â‰¤ 30 m. Pavement luminaires are the most difficult luminaires. Pay attention to the contents of the above â€œtwoâ€ to make energy-saving, long-life and qualified LED lighting fixtures.
4. In the â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousand Milesâ€ project, what are the requirements for acceptance of outdoor LED lamps?
Yu Anqi: At the beginning of the â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousand Milesâ€ lighting project, it is very important to identify and improve the product acceptance standards and technical requirements. This is not only the basis for the acceptance of the project, but also the guidelines that the participating institutions and enterprises should abide by. Correct identification and improvement of product acceptance standards and technical requirements and implementation are very important to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the completion of the project. At present, many LED lighting projects and products arbitrated by the unit are due to the conclusion of the contract or agreement. Carefully identify product acceptance standards and improve technical requirements. When LED lighting projects and products have quality disputes, it is difficult to determine responsibility.
5. In the â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousand Milesâ€ project, what is the current proportion of LED companies that are not up to standard? What are the general problems for LED enterprise products with poor quality? How to improve the quality of these products?
Yu Anqi: The â€œTen Cities and Ten Thousand Milesâ€ project has not yet entered the acceptance stage. The proportion of the so-called non-standard products can only be determined according to the conditions of the expressway bidding and the commissioned inspection that have been detected by our unit.
Less comprehensive 5% (including safety, performance, EMC and user requirements), less than 5%. The quality is not qualified and how to improve the quality of LED products, the overall compliance with the standard has been pointed out in the "two."
Six: How do you view the difference between R&D and testing of domestic LED companies and foreign LED companies? What is the reason for this difference? What kind of experience do domestic companies need to learn from abroad?
Yu Anqi: In the manufacture of LED chips, it has been basically monopolized by a few international companies, and has not established a relatively strict patent blockade. Some Taiwanese companies still have the ability to compete with international chip makers. The vast number of enterprises in China's LED lighting industry should play our special strength in packaging and application. According to the characteristics of LED lighting, we can design the characteristics of LED lighting (longevity, energy saving, change, dimming, extra low voltage work). In addition, products with better performance/price ratio can make the products have their own advantages and vitality, so that they can survive and develop without realizing the government's purchase, and truly reflect their own product value.
In terms of testing, most of China's enterprise testing methods are still in a relatively low-level stage. Only a few professional testing organizations have basically reached the international advanced level in terms of LED lighting detection capabilities. Therefore, in the development and design of products, enterprises should entrust state-level professional organizations to carry out all-round inspections, improve the design for the unqualified conditions in the inspection, and finally reach the standards and users' needs in an all-round way.
Seven: China's LED lighting technology standards, technical specifications continue to mature, how will it affect the world of lighting?
Yu Anqi: The emergence of lighting LEDs has only added a new light source to apply LEDs to various lighting fixtures (self-ballasted lamps, modules, lamps, etc.), its safety requirements, functional requirements, EMC requirements and other current standards. Most are applicable. Companies should identify these standards and implement the standard requirements in the product. Standards for LED characteristics, such as optical characteristics, thermal characteristics, etc., are not mature enough in the current technology. Technical specifications can be formulated to standardize and guide the industry, and then rise to national or industry standards when the time is ripe. In this respect, China's standard research on LED lighting is basically synchronized with international developed countries and regions, but the standard approval process is relatively slow. However, the formulation of standards or norms must take an international route. China has the world's largest LED lighting companies and practitioners. Once the various specifications and standards of LED lighting are mature, it may affect the relevant content of international standards, and it will also enable China's LED lighting products to expand not only in China. They can also go abroad and export to all parts of the world.
Editor: China Lighting Network Feng Yaoyuan
Slim Led Downlight,Led Light,Led Down Light
Bailina Lighting Electric Appliance Co., Ltd. , http://www.cn-leds.com